来源：http://hljyangguangshangcheng.com/ 发布时间：2022-11-26 浏览次数：
Today, the small editor of Shandong Welding Machine came to talk with you about what should be paid attention to during the operation of the welding machine of the welding machine. I hope it can help you.
1. Pay attention to dust-proof appearance of equipment host and welding joint.
2. Do not stack sundries on both sides of the water machine and keep a space of 1m to ensure ventilation and refrigeration.
3. Check the protective lens of the welding head at the morning shift every day, and then turn on the machine to open the air.
(During inspection, pull out the protective mirror drawer half to see the middle of the lens)
4. In case of energy loss during welding, stop the machine immediately and check the protective lens. The inspection method is the same as above. If there are black burning spots, replace them in time.
5. Precautions when replacing protective lenses
① First, close all air blowing and air blowing equipment near the welding head. Reduce air flow.
② Wipe the perimeter of the protective mirror drawer with a dust-free cloth dipped in alcohol or acetone.
③ After the protective mirror drawer is removed, the window of the protective mirror drawer shall be immediately sealed with masking paper to prevent dust from entering the welding joint.
④ When replacing the protective lens, the side of the lens should be pinched if the lens surface cannot be contacted.
⑤ After changing the lens, blow the floating dust off the surface with a blowing balloon.
⑥ Remove the sealing paper and replace the protective mirror drawer in the correct direction.
6. Welding fume shall be reduced as much as possible. If there is too much fume, it is necessary to provide dust extraction to remove the fume.
In order to ensure your personal safety and prolong the service life of the equipment, please be familiar with the above safe operations. If you have any questions, please contact us http://hljyangguangshangcheng.com consulting service